El Ron decided that there are 57 senses or "perceptics" (an extra 52 more than the five us norms already know about) and through looking at over-sized chairs, riding fairground attractions giving money to Scientology you too can access them. The highlights include:
- Solidity (barriers) – Not so much a sense as not being a ghost.
- Relative sizes (external) –You don’t need to tithe John Travolta a new jet for the privilege of learning this one.
- Motion of self – W.A.L.K.I.N.G. El Ron. Walking.
- Saline content of self (body) – Why would anyone want that one? “Hmmm, sense… turgidity!”
- Emotional state of other organs – Boo hoo, my liver feels rejected.
- Reality (self and others) – TomKat should spend some more time on this one.
- Emotional state of groups – Boo hoo, GLADD feels rejected.
- Awareness of not knowing – Ahhhh, I didn’t know what I was missing.
- Personal emotion – Boo hoo, I’ve followed Scientology and now I feel rejected.